October 23, 2020

Hollyoaks star Nathan Sussex drops major hint he’s signed to I’m A Celebrity


Hollyoaks actor Nathan Sussex has dropped a huge hint he could be the next name signed up for this year’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!.

The star, who played villain Buster Smith on the Channel 4 soap between January 2018 and January 2019, has claimed he’d make “great TV” because of his sensitive stomach and squeamishness.

Speaking to Express.co.uk, the actor laughed: “That would make me nervous because of all the things they have to eat on that particular show.

“It might make great TV because I’ve got quite a sensitive stomach so I’m sure you’d get a few laughs out of me for that.”



Nathan Sussex, who played Buster Smith on Hollyoaks, has hinted he wants to go on I’m A Celebrity

He added: “If a reality show came my way, I would probably consider it.”

If he went ahead with it, Nathan would follow in the footsteps of several Hollyoaks stars who have swapped their fake tan and hairspray for the jungle.

Malique Thompson-Dwyer joined the lineup in 2018, but got eliminated early on, while Jorgie Porter made it to the quarter-final in 2015.

Meanwhile, Jamie Lomas appeared in 2017 and got as far as the final, missing out on the last day to Made In Chelsea’s Georgia Toffolo.



Ant and Dec are back this year to present I’m A Celebrity from Wales

It comes after BBC journalist Victoria Derbyshire was strongly rumoured to be among the first official names in the I’m A Celebrity lineup.

Last night sources said the talented news show host – whose programme The Victoria Derbyshire Show was axed earlier this year during BBC budget cuts – jumped at the chance to move to Wales for something new.

“Victoria is always game for a challenge so when she was approached for I’m A Celebrity she jumped at the chance,” one told the Sun.



Victoria Derbyshire has reportedly signed up for the show

“It’s always something she’s wanted to do but because of her family she’s never wanted to fly to Australia and be away from them for so long.

“When the show moved to Wales and the opportunity came up, she didn’t want to look a gift horse in the mouth so said yes straight away.”

This year’s I’m A Celebrity will look very different from previous years, as it’s being set in a Welsh castle instead of the Australian jungle.

Ruined Gwyrch Castle will host the celebrity campmates for three weeks, with Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly returning once again to front the popular reality show.





Source link

Celebrity Gossip

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *