Michelle Keegan has treated fans to a sneak-peek inside her stunning home.
The former Coronation Street actress, 33, has been renovating her new £1.3million home since splashing out on the mansion earlier this year with husband Mark Wright.
The lovebirds are currently residing in their Essex pad while they build a dream home from scratch elsewhere in the county.
Michelle has now shared a rare insight into their home life with a social media update.
Taking to Instagram over the weekend, Our Girl star Michelle posted a striking snap of her perfectly decorated living room which features quirky accessories and a pink colour scheme.
The TV star’s lounge boasts a vintage-inspired blue armchair which sits in the corner of the spacious room.
Michelle has injected a touch of nature into the space by adding a large house plant which is perfectly positioned behind the armchair.
Elsewhere, two wall-mounted gold leaf candle holders add a pop of glamour to the luxurious room.
Her personality pops out in the accessories department as Michelle has placed a pale pink patterned cushion against the armchair.
A matching flamingo table lamp sits on a glass side table, and a fluffy pink rug ties the entire room together.
The gorgeous snap inside her home also featured an appearance from her precious pooch Pheobe who sits on the rug in the sunshine.
Michelle captioned the snap: “Always finding that sunlight.
“Pink accessories all from my @veryuk homeware collection.”
Her latest offering comes after she issued a stark warning to her fellow dog-owners after being forced to make a dash to the vet last week.
Dachsund Phoebe gobbled a flapjack packed with raisins – which are toxic to dogs.
And after she devoured the delicious treat, Michelle was forced to rush Phoebe to the vet where they got her to throw up everything she’d eaten.
Taking to her Instagram Stories, Michelle shared her fright and urged other dog-owners to pay close attention to what their pooches are eating.
The Brassic actress wrote: “WARNING. Please don’t feed your dog raisins, grapes or any foods containing these they’re TOXIC to dogs…
“Luckily I knew this and when I saw an empty flapjack wrapper & my dog kicking her lips I knew exactly what had happened.
“I immediately rang my Vet and they told me to bring her in RIGHT AWAY so they could give her an injection to make her vomit.”
Thankfully Pheobe survived the incident.